Our unique digital workflow offers the very best printing at affordable prices for perfect-bound books. Unlike conventional printing, even orders of as few as 25 books can be produced efficiently and economically.
- Saddle-stitched catalogs are the way to go if you have a book design up to 80 pages and if you are on a budget. Our unique satin UV coating enhances the look and protects the covers from scuffing an scratching.
The spiral bound book is your best choice if you have to find the balance between having to print a large book while on a budget. Spiral binding accommodates extra thick books up to 2". Our unique satin UV coating enhances the look and protects the covers from scuffing an scratching.
It’s hard to beat perfect binding for a look and feel of completeness and professionalism. Perfect binding works best when the book is at least 1/8" thick. Satin UV coating is included on outside covers and adds to a polished look.
No matter which binding option you choose, all of our printing come with these standard features:
- Full color printing cover to cover
- No extra charge for full bleed designs
- Accommodates designs as few as 8 pages
- Fast, easy, and the lowest cost book production method
- Body pages print on 80lb dull text, cover on 80lb dull cover (gloss paper at same price)
- Satin UV coating on outside covers is included
- G7 Qualified Master Printer with dependable color accuracy and consistency
- Books are printed with real ink on Indigo digital presses, not toner-based color copiers
- All prices are based on 8.5"x11" size, custom sizes available, call for quote
So much work has been put into creating the book, you deserve outstanding results when it comes to that final stage of printing it. Whether you have to print 25 books or 1,000 - let us make them perfect...and make you look good.
Submit a PDF file of your masterpiece yearbook and we will do the rest for you - and do it right! Our team of industry professionals will do whatever it takes to achieve the best quality, that you will be proud of.
Please send high-res CMYK PDF/X-1a files (convert all spot colors to process) with 0.125” bleed and trim marks.
Download book printing price list here
Watch Video - Book Binding Options
Saddle-Stitched and Loop Stitched Books
Perfect Bound Books
Spiral Bound Books